PPC (Pay-Per-Click) is one of the fastest ways to expand your business and gain full control over it. You are probably wondering “Why is PPC right for my website?”
We're giving you five reasons why you should make it a part of your marketing strategy:
1. Extremely precise targeting - you can target the right customers for your type of business
2. It allows retargeting - allows you to re-engage with your previous visitors
3. It’s cost effective - you pay only when a user clicks on your ad
4. It’s readable - you can read data you collected and allocate budgets accordingly
5. It’s fast - you can start seeing results in a matter of days, if not hours
PPC is really rewarding when it’s done properly and once you decide to use it, you have one big decision more - whom to outsource it?
Here is where majority of other agencies fail at:
1. Understanding your business and using a unique strategy and structure
2. Understanding your sales funnel and buyers persona
3. Split testing different bid strategies to maximize your profitability
4. Optimizing deeper dimensions to stop wasting money
5. Running your campaigns on autopilot
We invest a serious amount of time in asking tons of questions to better understand your business like it’s our own. In the process, we are learning what fits your business and we deliver.
We also developed methodology and semi-automation for efficient and errorless management (protocols). Protocols are guidelines for weekly optimization that prevent campaign autopilot (to run on its own). We are split-testing continuously in order to find the winning option that will maximize your profitability.
AT SCALERS, transparency is one of the core values and that's why we keep our clients in the loop by providing them with weekly reports on the progress.